Corona Virus (COVID-19) – Updated 3/16/2020
The Library will be closed to the public starting Monday March 16th due to the Corona Virus.
- The Library asks all patrons to please hold onto any materials they currently have checked out until the Library reopens to the public. Please do not return materials to the library book drops.
- The Library will not charge fees during the closure and will disregard overdues during the closure.
- All events, classes, and public meeting room reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Please feel free to use our online eBooks and eAudiobook services with WVREADS and HOOPLA.
- We have raised the limit on HOOPLA from 7 checkouts per month to 12 checkouts.
- If you are having trouble accessing these services with your current library card, you can contact circulation between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday by calling the Library at 304-420-4587.
Here are some precautions you can take to protect yourself and those around you. For the most current information, please visit the CDC website.