All West Virginia residents are eligible to receive a free Parkersburg and Wood County Public library card to borrow materials and access online services.
Any patron 16 years or older must fill out a library card application and submit it to one of our branches in-person. Identification is required and you can see acceptable forms of identification here.
My Account Login
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 304-420-4587.
To Place Hold Requests Online
- Click on Search Catalog button.
- Find the book, video or audiobook you want.
At the individual record, click on
- Put in date to cancel request if not filled, and click Submit.
- If there is more than one copy, you will be asked to pick the copy you want,
and then click on request selected item.
- You should then get a message if the hold request was successful or not.
- If there are more than one item, it is strongly advised that you call
in the request during Library hours (304-420-4587). This way you will receive the
FIRST copy to be returned.