The Library will be completely closed starting Tuesday March 24th due to the Governor’s “Stay at Home” order. There will no longer be staff on hand to answer the phone until further notice.
- *** Good News ***** For anyone that doesn’t currently have a library card, we now have a digital only card signup for WVREADS (eBooks and Audiobooks). Simply go to https://wvreads.overdrive.com/ and you will be given the option to sign up for an instant digital card. This is only for Wood County addresses. Share with family members that don’t currently have a library card.
- *** More Good News *** We have raised the limit on HOOPLA from 7 checkouts per month to 12 checkouts.
- The Library asks all patrons to please hold onto any materials they currently have checked out until the Library reopens to the public. Please do not return materials to the library book drops.
- The Library will not charge fees during the closure and will disregard overdues during the closure.
- All events, classes, and public meeting room reservations are canceled until further notice.