All West Virginia residents are eligible to receive a free Parkersburg and Wood County Public library card to borrow materials and access online services.
Any patron 16 years or older must fill out a library card application and submit it to one of our branches in-person. Identification is required and you can see acceptable forms of identification here.
My Account Login
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 304-420-4587.
To Renew Materials Online
- Click on items currently checked out.
- Check off boxes of items to renew.
- Choose to renew selected items, or renew all.
- If any items DO NOT renew, the system will tell you in red under status.
- Call the Library at 304-420-4587 for help.