All West Virginia residents are eligible to receive a free Parkersburg and Wood County Public library card to borrow materials and access online services.
Any patron 16 years or older must fill out a library card application and submit it to one of our branches in-person. Identification is required and you can see acceptable forms of identification here.
My Account Login
Please go to the following site to log into your record.
Follow the appropriate guidelines below to renew materials.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 304-420-4587.
To Renew Materials Online
- Click on items currently checked out.
- Check off boxes of items to renew.
- Choose to renew selected items, or renew all.
- If any items DO NOT renew, the system will tell you in red under status.
- Call the Library at 304-420-4587 for help.