Renewals & Requests
My Millennium Login
Please go to the following site to log into your record.
Follow the appropriate guidelines below to renew and request materials.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 420-4587.
To Renew materials online
- Click on items currently checked out.
- Check off boxes of items to renew.
- Choose to renew selected items, or renew all.
- If any items DO NOT renew, the system will tell you in red under status.
To place holds/requests online
- Click on Search Catalog button.
- Find the book, video or audiobook you want.
At the individual record, you click on Request.
- Put in date to cancel request if not filled, and click Submit.
- If there are more than one item, you will be asked to pick the item you want,
and then click on request selected item.
- You should then get a message if the hold request was successful or not.
- If there are more than one item, it is strongly advised that you call
in the request during library hours (420-4587). This way you will receive the
FIRST copy to be returned.
Can’t find what you want? Go here to ask us to purchase or get material from another library
Purchase or Inter Library Loan