GENEALOGY AND LOCAL HISTORY
Patrons unable to access our collection in person may send inquiries by mail, Email (email@example.com), or the Contact form. Please be aware of the following guidelines.
- Our minimum research fee is $2.00 per request (each obit would count as a request)
plus $.10/page for photocopies.
- There is a limit of 5 requests at a time.
- If requesting article/obituary from a newspaper, you must provide us with at least a month and a year for us to initiate a search.
- Similarly, if requesting information from our census microfilm reels, you must provide us with at least a state, township/district/borough, and a year.
- A pdf copy of our microfilm holdings is here.
Access the growing collection of digitally scanned copies of books from the PWCPL Genealogy section.
Get more information on upcoming scheduled Genealogy seminars hosted by PWCPL
Here is a listing of Genealogy web sites that may be of help.Wood County Historical and Preservation Society