Parkersburg Area Community Foundation
The Library has a giving opportunity through the Parkersburg Area Community Foundation.
If you would like to give to the Library Fund, which helps support special projects as well as annual operating expenses, please go to the donor website.
Fill out with special instructions to add “Parkersburg and Wood County Public Library Endowment” in the Designation section.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and Kroger will give a rebate of your purchases to the Library.
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number (QD800) or name of organization (Parkersburg & Wood County Public Library), select organization from list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Amazon Smile Mobile App
Want to help make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you? Simply follow the instructions below to select “Parkersburg and Wood County Public Library” as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They’ll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
3. Select “Parkersburg and Wood County Public Library” as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Monetary Donations Using Credit Card or GPay
Please enter amount including decimal point
Your receipt will be emailed to you.